Webinars to Address Key Topics
To address topics of great interest to our members, such as ICCA’s Global Forecast and Worldwide Fiber Availability, ICCA has scheduled webinar sessions. Members should watch their e-mail for information on registering for these webinar events.
- Global Forecast and the Impact of Downstream Prospects on Demand - In October, ICCA released the Global Corrugated Forecast and Demand Outlook (2016-2021).
- Click here to view the Global Forecast.
- ICCA also held a webinar on the Forecast. Click here to view the recorded webinar and slides.
- Webinar on the Global Fiber Availability - presented by Rod Fisher of Fisher International
The International Corrugated Case Association (ICCA) will hold a free webinar on global fiber availability on January 17, 2018. More details and registration information will be coming soon.
- Webinar on Regional Industry Update - presented by FBA
The International Corrugated Case Association (ICCA) will hold a free webinar in March as part of a new series. Each quarter a different ICCA association member will host a webinar providing updates on their global region. This first webinar will be held March 14, 2018 and presented by Fibre Box Association (FBA). More details and registration information will be available in the coming months.
The Global Summit Returns in 2019
The associations remain committed to high-quality conferences that offer information, excellent speakers and the idea exchange that can only be found when bringing together global leaders for the Global Summit. Plans are already underway for the 2019 Global Summit to be held in Florida, USA in the spring of 2019. We hope you will plan to return to the 2019 Global Summit!
The International Corrugated Case Association (ICCA), formed in 1961, contributes to the well-being of the corrugated packaging industry worldwide by supporting and enhancing the work of association members.
Click here to read more.
Click here to view photos from previous ICCA/WCO Global Summit events with the ICCA Media gallery.